Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hey! Filthy Spammers...

Um...

It's true. I've been MIA off and on since the birth of #2.

HOWEVER, we still have manners, yes? My super kewl blogger friends would never leave scuzzy, spammy comments for me to find. They rock hard.

You, filthy spammers, do not rock. You are the opposite of rocking. You roll. You roll so hard you're making us all dizzy. Is that your goal? If so, YAY! If not, look into how to rock online and SPAM them instead.

I may not be around as much as I once was but this is still my home and you are trashing it.

If you SPAM me, I will delete it and the SPAM gods will visit you in your sleep and SPAM your dreams with guilty images of me scolding you.

Promise.

To my actual, non-SPAMMY awesome bloggers, I <3 you. I will be posting more often once this schedule isn't thieving my rational thoughts (did I ever really have any?). Miss you. Love you. Mean it.

<3

Candyland. OUT.

6 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

Word up.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Can so relate to the problem of spammers. We have lots of them too and some are getting into the comments.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You tell them!
Set your comments to no anonymous comments and that will eliminate almost all of the spam fiends.

Nicole Zoltack said...

I agree with Alex - I really get spam since not allowing anonymous comments. Spammers should be forced to eat spam!

Leslie S. Rose said...

Agree and thank you, Alex for the fix.

Erin Kane Spock said...

Congrats on thing #2. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Love is the movement. Rescue is possible.