- I trained and ran a half marathon. I'll start full training in the fall.
- I spilled water inside my laptop and have been reduced to the iPad and phone to connect. It blows.
- Baby S is a strapping, young lad who, until just recently, referred to me as Baa Baa. Like the sound a sheep makes. Also, he doesn't let me out of his sight. Makes it hard to blog. And pee. And procreate. Not that we do that. I'm a good girl, Mom.
- Offspring #1 just finished Kindergarten and is now in karate 3 nights a week. Though, no matter how many things I give her to do, I've yet to discover the remedy for the constant cries of boredom. I'm thinking of handing her the keys to the car so she can go hang wither homies. Curfew is 5 pm.
- I've signed on as a part of the Bully team to make a difference in our schools. For those of you who haven't seen the documentary by Lee Hirsch, do yourself a favor and rent it or come to my community screening at Covington Middle School on Sunday, August 4th. I'm not having much luck on either the RSVP end or the fundraising end so your support is appreciated. I'm only one person and apparently my voice is very quiet by the results I'm getting. Guess I just need to be louder. The hubs should be able to offer advice on how to rattle the walls with a whisper. Geesh.
- I miss me some BR80. He moved to Ghana. To be a do-gooder. Yeah. Not over it.
- I had an ovary removed because a tumor was growing in it. Ya'll know all the trouble I had with miscarriages and the pregnancy with Baby S, so this shouldn't have surprised me. I'd love to link to some of those posts but this a-hole iPad makes it too much work. Blerg.
- As for the elephant in the blog, I have TEMPORARILY stopped writing. I had some success ghostwriting and getting paid by others but I wish. I had time to be happy/miserable writing My own shizz again. I have notes and starts of things but no effing time. Someday, you will find my book on the shelf. Truth.
- I'm tired. I want to sleep.
I miss you. I can't say when I'll turn because I HATE TYPING ON THE IPAD. If you see typos, that is why. If you ever think of me, feel free to email, BookFace me, or text/call. Lenny Lee, I'm talking to you.
Hugs. Hearts. Berts. BR80s.