Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Why Clumpy Dumpers is a TERRIBLE Band Name + Why Kelly Polark Rocks

Dudes. It's a special day. 
Today I'm playing band manager to celebrate the release of my girl Kelly Polark's ABC's of rock 'n' roll picture book, ROCKABET: CLASSIC EDITION. If I could choose any band members from any bands to form the best band ever, these would be my rockin' picks (though, I'm sure you already know my answers):

Band Name: Thursday Night Scum...obviously (see profile)

First Gig: Location: Ryan Gosling's Garage. Next to the ab roller. In between his abs.

Lead vocals: Bert. Duh. (The Used)

Lead guitarist: Jimmy Page (Zepppppp)

Bass guitarist: BR80. Duh. (New Medicine)

Drums: Longineu Parsons. Because I like his groove. (Yellowcard)

ROCKABET: CLASSIC EDITION can be purchased online at Amazon or at select bookstores. Hardcover books will be available at various online retailers and stores in October.

Kelly Polark is also the author of BIG SISTER, BABY BROTHER and the upcoming HOLD THE MUSTARD! from Meegenius. Come visit her on Facebook and Twitter! Check out her website and celebrity book recommendation site, Book Recs of the Rock and Famous. She's only like theeeeee coolest at getting celebs to gush about their current reads. Also: She hearts New Medicine, so, enough said.


Who would you choose for your supergroup and why?

Here's a band name generator to create your killer band name! Hopefully it's not something like "Dirt Sweat" or Clumpy Dumpers" or "Moist Moisters"<----ewwww.

<3
Candyland. OUT.


2 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

Ha ha ha! I guessed 2/4 band members right! I was way off on where your first gig would be though. :) I knew I'd love your post!
Thank you!!!

SA Larsenッ said...

Yeah, so how cool is Kelly, eh? LUV her book!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Love is the movement. Rescue is possible.